Tournament Information Package
Dates: July 4th – July 5th. Tournament to be held on the 4th, if needed, some bleed-over to the 5th.
Location: Summerland, B.C. (Pitch – Eppcot Centre). Sleeping Locations will be available at the Parker Homestead.
– Cooking Pits/BBQs/Stoves will be easily accessed by multiple facilities.
– Food will be provided for Lunch and Dinner.
– Beer Garden will not operational this year. BYOB
– Swimming locations are nearby for mid-day cool off as well as captains retreat.
– Map to all facilities will be available upon request
– Tournament will include designated referees as well as score/time keepers.
– Tournament Draft will preclude the tournament, either the day before the morning before the games begin.
– Trade Deadline comes into effect immediately after the final game of the round robin play.
– Last place team of previous year (The Golden Showes) has been relegated to the Minor Frisbee Beach League and will not be eligible for this years tournament
– New captains to replace The Golden Showers as well as a new Expansion team have begun on the main page.
– Teams will be Captained by two players this year.
– Point structure has changed, major changes included, but not limited:
– 1 Point for knocking the cup off the pole, 1 point for it hitting the ground
– A new insert will be placed in the cup to guarantee maximum liftoff.
– Quarter Finals will be double elimination
– Both Discs will be identical for round robin play